Tenants can contact us in regards to any maintenance issues by either emailing [email protected] or calling us on 01908 465130.  We will do our very best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Please be aware that we will have to contact suitablly qualified contracotrs and trades people and therefore there can sometime be a delay in having the issue rectified.

If you feel that the matter is urgent please let us know and mark any emails as such.

We have provide some basic advice below.

General Maintenance

As a tenant of the property you will be expected to maintain the property to the standard that the property was presented to you in.  Changing light bulbs and keeping on top of general maintenance issues around the property will generally be your responsibility.  If you are unsure about what you are responsible for, please contact us and we will clarify.

If you are required to change or replace something, the internet is a good place to look.  We recommend purchasing any materials from Screwfix or Toolstation as they represent good value.


If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free Gas Emergency Services emergency line immediately on 0800 111 999.  You should open all doors and windows to ventilate the property. Isolate the gas at the mains.  Full information can be found on the National Grid website.


If you encounter no power at you property you should check the main fuse board and ensure that all the switches appear to be in the ON position.  Please check that you are in credit if you have a key meter.  You should contact Western Power to ascertain if there is a power failure in the area.  It is also a good idea to speak to neighbours to determine if they are experiencing the same issues.  If there are no reported issues, please contact us via email or on 01908 465130 so we can arrange a suitably qualified engineer to attend.

I am text block. Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Leave a Reply